cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Maschine data
cronetwork Machine Data Collection MDC is a powerful system for automatic collection of machine states such as production status, disruption reason, piece counts. Building on the basic course, here we enhance knowledge and show options.
MDC Server Installation
- Options, tips und recommendations
- File, Adam, http, OPC-UA, etc.
Order feedback via MDC
- Disruptions, delays, automatic login/logout of operations, etc.
Complex computation logic at MDC server
- Decode, NVL, pin error, concat, etc.
Production data collection via MDC
- Component tracing, active communication with DB via SST
MDC server as OPC-UA server
- Provide data to OPC-UA clients
Master data and transaction data at MDC server
- PDC sources, master data, PIDO data
Data exchange with terminal portal
- PDC to MDC & MDC to PDC
Terms: Price quoted is independent of course participants and a fixed course prices exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. For online courses you receive a 10% discount on the course fee. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 80% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
The next course dates:
course date on request
Level: advanced EN
Plant & Machine Data basic and PIDO & Portal basic
or comparable background knowledge
Duration: 1,5 days
Day 1: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Online training (remote training in the online room)
• In-house training (these take place in the training rooms of Industrie Informatik in Linz (AT))
• Company training (on-site at your company)