cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant & machine data
cronetwork Plant Data Collection PDC and Machine Data Collection MDC support you at the foreman and shop floor levels in your collection of order data and customer-specific feedback processes, e.g., progress, stack and team feedbacks.
- Work center groups, scheduling areas, work centers, terminals, authorizations, persons, disruption reasons and scrap reasons
- Selection, parameterization, data storage
Terminal parameterization via topic-oriented parameterization
- Interface parameter, interface run, interface troubleshooting
cronetwork Machine Data Collection
- Concept, parameterization of the MDC Server
Creating & using a Terminal portal (I4.0 Portal)
Parameterization of an MDC-capable terminal that generates automatic disruption and production postings using the MDC simulator.
- Simple feedback process with output & scrap quantities along with scrap reasons
- Activation of team and stack feedbacks (parallel processing of multiple operations)
Price quoted is independent of course participants and a fixed course prices exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. For online courses you receive a 10% discount on the course fee. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 80% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
The next course dates:
course date on request
Level: basic EN
Duration: 1,5 days
Day 1: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Online training (remote training in the online room)
• In-house training (these take place in the training rooms of Industrie Informatik in Linz (AT))
• Company training (on-site at your company)