cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH PIDO & Portal
The module cronetwork PIDO (Production Info Data Objects) enables customized evaluations of BI data from all cronetwork modules. The module cronetwork Portal provides an intelligent tool for integrating PIDOs such as interactive lists, charts and tables as portlets and linking them for continuous updating.
- internal metamodel
- query, analysis, evaluation
- computation functions
Creating your own PIDOs
- basic functionality of portals
- using PIDO portlets in portals
- linking PIDO portlets in portals
- other portlets, e.g., tachograph
The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Level: basic EN
Duration: 1 day
Course times: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Academy Center Linz
• In-house company
Numbers of participants:
4 to 10 persons
– Persons who are responsible for creating evaluations and who want to independently create, expand or modify reports from planning and production data. (IT managers, MES managers, controlling managers, production managers, production planners, foremen).
– This course is also suitable for users who want to get to know the data structure in cronetwork in order to find their way around the “Production Information Data Objects” (PIDO) evaluation tool for customizing reports.
Basic knowledge of detailed planning or plant and machine data collection is an advantage.