cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant data
cronetwork Terminal serves as the core feedback and information interface for plant data collection in production. Extensive parameterization options enable optimal customization to your requirements for flexible, targeted utilization. Find out about the various terminal functions.
Settings to increase user comfort
- Preassignment of a person, logged-in order, etc.
- Automatic feedback from work steps
- Use a flexible Portal as terminal
- Exceeding of target quantities, target times, etc.
Invocation of external programs
- SAP® GUI with order context, display packaging instructions, etc.
Production data collection
- Temperature, pressure, etc.
Foundations of component tracing
Order login via barcode scan or PIDO list
Integration T&A with PDC
- Automatic order logout on employee clock-out, etc.
Change of shift
- Transfer to other persons, etc.
Product rack & stack feedback
- Grouping of operations for block feedback
Entry of component batches
Terms: Registration for cronetwork is possible up to three weeks before the start of a course and, on individual inquiry, afterwards. We reserve the right to cancel courses if we have less than four participants and shall inform you in good time. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the courses. Cancelations up to four weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date and no-shows will be charged 80% of the course fee. Substitute participants can be designated.
Train multiple knowledge carriers and save: If multiple persons from your company participate in the same course, the second person receives a 15% discount on the course fee; further participants each receive a 25% discount.