cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant data
cronetwork Terminal serves as the core feedback and information interface for plant data collection in production. Extensive parameterization options enable optimal customization to your requirements for flexible, targeted utilization. Find out about the various terminal functions.
Settings to increase user comfort
- Preassignment of a person, logged-in order, etc.
- Automatic feedback from work steps
- Use a flexible Portal as terminal
- Exceeding of target quantities, target times, etc.
Invocation of external programs
- SAP® GUI with order context, display packaging instructions, etc.
Production data collection
- Temperature, pressure, etc.
Foundations of component tracing
Order login via barcode scan or PIDO list
Integration T&A with PDC
- Automatic order logout on employee clock-out, etc.
Change of shift
- Transfer to other persons, etc.
Product rack & stack feedback
- Grouping of operations for block feedback
Entry of component batches
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Level: advanced EN
Duration: 1 day
Course times: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Academy Center Linz
• In-house company
Number of participants:
3 to 6 persons
– Persons who act as key users in the area of store floor data collection and already have basic knowledge of cronetwork store floor and machine data collection. (IT managers, work schedulers, production managers, MES managers).
– Particularly suitable for key users who want to understand and parameterize more complex processes and functions in store floor data collection or who are interested in learning about further functional possibilities in the system in order to further develop their own system.
Plant & Machine Data basic and PIDO & Portal basic
or comparable background knowledge
Terms: The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.