cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant data
cronetwork Terminal serves as the core feedback and information interface for plant data collection in production. Extensive parameterization options enable optimal customization to your requirements for flexible, targeted utilization. Find out about the various terminal functions.
Settings to increase user comfort
- Preassignment of a person, logged-in order, etc.
- Automatic feedback from work steps
- Use a flexible Portal as terminal
- Exceeding of target quantities, target times, etc.
Invocation of external programs
- SAP® GUI with order context, display packaging instructions, etc.
Production data collection
- Temperature, pressure, etc.
Foundations of component tracing
Order login via barcode scan or PIDO list
Integration T&A with PDC
- Automatic order logout on employee clock-out, etc.
Change of shift
- Transfer to other persons, etc.
Product rack & stack feedback
- Grouping of operations for block feedback
Entry of component batches
Terms: Price quoted is independent of course participants and a fixed course prices exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. For online courses you receive a 10% discount on the course fee. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 80% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
The next course dates:
course dates on request
Level: advanced EN
Plant & Machine Data basic and PIDO & Portal basic
or comparable background knowledge
Duration: 1 day
8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Online training (remote training in the online room)
• In-house training (these take place in the training rooms of Industrie Informatik in Linz (AT))
• Company training (on-site at your company)