cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant & maschine data
cronetwork Plant Data Collection PDC and Machine Data Collection MDC support you at the foreman and shop floor levels in your collection of order data and customer-specific feedback processes, e.g., progress, stack and team feedbacks.
- Work center groups, scheduling areas, work centers, terminals, authorizations, persons, disruption reasons and scrap reasons
- Selection, parameterization, data storage
Terminal parameterization via topic-oriented parameterization
- Interface parameter, interface run, interface troubleshooting
cronetwork Machine Data Collection
- Concept, parameterization of the MDC Server
Creating & using a Terminal portal (I4.0 Portal)
Parameterization of an MDC-capable terminal that generates automatic disruption and production postings using the MDC simulator.
- Simple feedback process with output & scrap quantities along with scrap reasons
- Activation of team and stack feedbacks (parallel processing of multiple operations)
Terms: Registration for cronetwork is possible up to three weeks before the start of a course and, on individual inquiry, afterwards. We reserve the right to cancel courses if we have less than four participants and shall inform you in good time. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the courses. Cancelations up to four weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date and no-shows will be charged 80% of the course fee. Substitute participants can be designated.
Train multiple knowledge carriers and save: If multiple persons from your company participate in the same course, the second person receives a 15% discount on the course fee; further participants each receive a 25% discount.
The next course dates:
January 25 – 26, 2021
June 7 – 8, 2021
Target group: user, key user
Duration: 1,5 days
Day 1: 1.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Course location: Online
Attendance on request upon registration