cronetwork academy Course details
cronetwork Portal is a new, intelligent tool that you can configure to meet your needs regarding interactive user interfaces. Based on a modular principle, portlets are assembled and linked to deliver up-to-date graphical information. This advanced course shows you how to use the portal as a flexible BI presentation tool and imparts tips and tricks.
- automatic change of tab
- automatic update
- Portlet parameters such as thick scrollbars, font size, events & triggers
- analyze & control performance & time behavior
- assign authorizations
- additional portlets (tachograph, web content, etc.)
Import & export
Kiosk portal and Web service
- free configuration of layouts
- log-in an operation from an interactive list
- display progress
Terms: Price quoted is independent of course participants and a fixed course prices exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. For online courses you receive a 10% discount on the course fee. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 80% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
The next course dates:
course date on request
Level: advanced EN
PIDO & Portal basic course or comparable background knowledge
Duration: 1 day
8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Online training (remote training in the online room)
• In-house training (these take place in the training rooms of Industrie Informatik in Linz (AT))
• Company training (on-site at your company)