The right information at the right time in the right place.
Customized. Fast. Easy.
As a leading vendor of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), we are specialized in bringing transparency to highly complex production tasks. With the new cronetwork portal we have set a milestone that revolutionizes the user interface and processes information precisely and flexibly. Modern production faces huge challenges: it must be equally flexible, efficient and sustainable. This requires well-trained production personnel who can optimally utilize their competencies with the respective machinery.
cronetwork portal: the highlights
- Modular system: Portals can be assembled from a broad range of information modules that we call portlets.
- Interactive: Portlets can be networked and thus exchange information.
- Easy & fast: Drag-and-drop configuration of any number of portals – even the user himself can create, test and simply adapt as needed, or discard.
- User-specific: Administration of roles and authorizations in cronetwork controls the available portlets for the respective user.
- Understandable: Simple operation due to a modern look & feel and self-explanatory processes.
- Flexible: A single user interface lets you combine various portlets from different areas: lists, tachograph, drawings, images, hall monitors, diagrams, target/actual behavior, etc.
- Customized: Any number of portals can be created in a structured way and grouped, e.g., by halls, roles or special temporary situations. You can configure a portal according to task, user, process and/or across module boundaries.
- Focused: Information is processed especially for the respective user and his current requirements and is displayed in a targeted way.
- Inclusive & 100% releasable: The portal basic package is available at no additional cost to customers with a cronetwork maintenance agreement.
The pioneering cronetwork portal represents a new paradigm in the development of interfaces for MES solutions and a big step toward Industry 4.0, for it makes dynamic changes in industrial production easier to handle.