due to punctual delivery of preliminary products and materials
Best Practice Transport and forklift management
Are you still searching or already producing?
Current stock levels of products and assemblies or semi-finished products are stored in ERP systems. Between operations, if these are not transported directly to the next operation in a job flow, but instead are placed in interim storage, this is difficult or impossible to model in an ERP system. With its module transport and fork lift management, cronetwork offers a solution that easily and completely covers this requirement. Furthermore, integration of the resulting data with other MES modules yields additional benefit, e.g., regarding traceability.
- Are your machine operators operating machines or wasting valuable work time searching for a pallet with completed parts from the previous production step?
- Can your fork lift operators find pallets at their storage location or do they have to search?
- Do your fork lift operators have an overview of which transports are coming and can they pragmatically combine their transports, or do you suffer many empty runs?
- Do missing pallets or containers cause production bottlenecks or down time?
With cronetwork transport and fork lift management you can handle these and similar challenges. Furthermore, you benefit from the many possibilities of supporting your intralogistics with a powerful MES:
The data collected in relation to transports can be evaluated in various directions to detect optimization potential:
- Cause study: Based on the pallets for a final product, we seek the potential pallets that cause a problem, even across multiple production steps. Together with disruption and scrap evaluations for the machines in the respective time range, we can restrict the causal pallets.
- Effects analysis: If we know which pallets caused a production problem, then all affected pallets of the final product are determined across multiple production steps. This minimizes the number of pallets and thus the costs for reworking or reclamations.
and avoidance of empty runs
with combination or transport jobs with operation feedbacks
with practically utilized areas and structured transports
Concentration on the significant work instead of search for materials
better traceability through integration with cronetwork PDC