cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Machine data
cronetwork Machine Data Collection MDC is a powerful system for automatic collection of machine states such as production status, disruption reason, piece counts. Building on the basic course, here we enhance knowledge and show options.
MDC Server Installation
- Options, tips und recommendations
- File, Adam, http, OPC-UA, etc.
Order feedback via MDC
- Disruptions, delays, automatic login/logout of operations, etc.
Complex computation logic at MDC server
- Decode, NVL, pin error, concat, etc.
Production data collection via MDC
- Component tracing, active communication with DB via SST
MDC server as OPC-UA server
- Provide data to OPC-UA clients
Master data and transaction data at MDC server
- PDC sources, master data, PIDO data
Data exchange with terminal portal
- PDC to MDC & MDC to PDC
Terms: The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Level: advanced EN
Duration: 1,5 days
Day 1: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
- Academy Center Linz
- In-house company
Number of participants:
3 to 6 persons
- Persons who function as key users in the area of machine data acquisition and already have basic knowledge of cronetwork operating and machine data acquisition.
- Particularly suitable for key users who want to understand and parameterize more complex processes and functions in machine data acquisition or who are interested in learning about further functional possibilities in order to further develop their own system.
Plant & Machine Data basic and PIDO & Portal basic
or comparable background knowledge