cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH PIDO Jasper
Expert reports with Jaspersoft enable a customized presentation of evaluations with a high level of detail. If data is selected in a PIDO evaluation, it can be displayed in an individual preparation as a PIDO display object and displayed on the portal. Tables as well as barcodes and diagrams can be displayed in JasperReports. Additionally, it increases the functionality and flexibility in the creation of reports.
Interaction between cronetwork PIDO and Jaspersoft
- System requirements
- Creation of the data object in PIDO
- Generation of the report template and data adapter for Jaspersoft
Formatting reports in Jaspersoft
- Open the report template
- Objects in the Jaspersoft interface
- Formatting the report (styles)
- Working with the report preview
- Calculations in JasperSoft (variable)
- Definition of sub-reports
- Sending events from the expert reports
Integration of the Jaspersoft report layout in cronetwork PIDO
Terms: The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Duration: 1 day
Course times: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
- Academy Center Linz
- In-house company
Numbers of participants:
3 to 6 persons
- Persons who already have basic and advanced knowledge in cronetwork PIDO and want to independently create an individual layout for reports, labels or production papers, etc. and incorporate this in a PIDO evaluation. (IT manager, MES manager, production manager, foreman, work scheduler)
PIDO & Portal basic course and PIDO advanced course or comparable background knowledge