cronetwork academy Course details
ENGLISH Plant & machine data
cronetwork Plant Data Collection PDC and Machine Data Collection MDC support you at the foreman and shop floor levels in your collection of order data and customer-specific feedback processes, e.g., progress, stack and team feedbacks.
- Work center groups, scheduling areas, work centers, terminals, authorizations, persons, disruption reasons and scrap reasons
- Selection, parameterization, data storage
Terminal parameterization via topic-oriented parameterization
- Interface parameter, interface run, interface troubleshooting
cronetwork Machine Data Collection
- Concept, parameterization of the MDC Server
Creating & using a Terminal portal (I4.0 Portal)
Parameterization of an MDC-capable terminal that generates automatic disruption and production postings using the MDC simulator.
- Simple feedback process with output & scrap quantities along with scrap reasons
- Activation of team and stack feedbacks (parallel processing of multiple operations)
The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Level: basic EN
Duration: 1,5 days
Day 1: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Day 2: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Academy Center Linz
• In-house company
Number of participants:
4 to 10 persons
- Persons who are to act as key users in the area of store floor and machine data collection and who have had NO or only minimal experience with cronetwork store floor and machine data collection. (IT manager, work scheduler, production manager, MES manager)
- Key users who want to acquire a sound basic knowledge in order to be able to independently adjust master data or parameterizations (e.g. terminal parameterizations).