cronetwork academy course details
ENGLISH Portal (action container)
With the “Portal (action container)” course, you will receive expert know-how for using the “action container” portlet type, which will help you to design processes in the portal as efficiently as possible and to automate the various portal processes and sequences. Other portlets are often used in combination with the “action container” portlet type, which you will also get to know and learn to use in this course.
Create and use portlet types in the portal
- Decision container (configure decisions depending on action and process)
- Query portlet (configuration of queries based on incoming data)
- Application PIDO (data processing directly via/in the PIDO)
- Action container (automatic execution of multiple PIDOs/portlets in a row)
Action container in the portal (application in the portal)
Best practice and helpful tips for use
- Interactive development of module-related case studies for production data collection, detailed planning and personnel time recording
The course prices are exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
Duration: 1 day
8.30 a.m – 4.30 p.m
Number of participants:
max. 6 persons
- People who have already gained advanced experience with the creation of PIDO evaluations and want to acquire advanced user knowledge at expert level for the BI tool “Portal”.
All of the following courses:
- “PIDO :: basic“
- “Portal :: basic“
- “PIDO :: advanced“
or comparable advanced knowledge