cronetwork academy course details
cronetwork Portal is a new, intelligent tool that you can configure to meet your needs regarding interactive user interfaces. Based on a modular principle, portlets are assembled and linked to deliver up-to-date graphical information. This advanced course shows you how to use the portal as a flexible BI presentation tool and imparts tips and tricks.
- automatic change of tab
- automatic update
- Portlet parameters such as thick scrollbars, font size, events & triggers
- analyze & control performance & time behavior
- assign authorizations
- additional portlets (tachograph, web content, etc.)
Import & export
Kiosk portal and Web service
- free configuration of layouts
- log-in an operation from an interactive list
- display progress
Terms: Price quoted is independent of course participants and a fixed course prices exclusive of VAT and will be invoiced after the course. Cancelations up to two weeks before the course are free of charge. Cancelations after this date or upon non-appearance will be charged 100% of the course fee. Alternative participants can be nominated.
Course date on request
You can also book your training exclusively for an individual course location.
PIDO & Portal basic course or comparable background knowledge
Duration: 1 day
8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Course location: You have the choice between:
• Academy Center Linz
• In-house company
Number of participants:
3 to 6 persons
– Persons who are responsible for information management for the planning and production area and for the creation of key figure dashboards, etc. (IT managers, MES managers, controlling, production managers, production planners, foremen).
– This course is particularly suitable for users who want to prepare, present and make available information that needs to be evaluated in a targeted manner.
Course “PIDO/Portal :: basic” or comparable basic knowledge.
Basic knowledge in the area of detailed planning or operating and machine data acquisition is advantageous.